Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO) was established in 2003 aims to increase exports ability of the country and to allure foreign investments. Fund closely support entrepreneurs on increasing of export potential of country's businessmen, expansion of investment opportunities, finding of potential partners and implementation of common cooperation project.
Ministry of Economy and Industry and Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO) hold important economic events, including business forums, exhibitions, seminars and conferences in inside and outside of the country. To hold such kind of events are advantageous for whether the country's business environment and promotion of economic potential, as well as development of business relations.
In particular, events organized in foreign countries positively influence the increasing of investment volume on priority development direction of economy. Business forums held in our country play an important role on recognition of local business people, products access to foreign markets, signing of business agreements and increasing of business relations.
Both foreign investors and local producers can benefit from the legal advices suggested by AZPROMO not only for creating business in Azerbaijan but also for accessing to foreign markets.
The main functions of Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation on some issues are following:
- To form of investment image of country;
- to provide various services to local and foreign investors;
- to attract investors and conduct negotiations with them;
- to create information base on investment and export opportunity;
- To investigate the regional trade (export) opportunity for Azerbaijani business
- Consulting services and market research for companies focused on export;
- To promote the "Made in Azerbaijan" trade mark in international level.
For further information about Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation can be found via the web page www.azpromo.az.