“The industry portal of Azerbaijan” has been created in line with the Action Plan approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan No. 331 dated March 12, 2014 within the framework of deceleration of 2014 as the Year of Industry.
The main purpose of this Portal is explained as below:
- Provide information on industry of country (statistics, production facilities, production capacities etc.), current industrial projects, governmental supports, innovations in the industry etc.;
- Increase awareness of Industrialists;
- Provide sectoral reports, market research and other information on various areas of industry;
- Provide efficient and systematic statistical data about industry;
- Gather proposals for the development of the industry, organize discussions;
- Delivery of innovative business ideas to investors.
The main fields of the Portal showed as below:
- Industrialization: In this section, there are given materials about historical development of the industry of Azerbaijan, Heydar Aliyev and industry of Azerbaijan and a new stage in the development of the industry and some interesting facts about the industry of Azerbaijan. In addition, publications of the Ministry on the Economy and Industry on industry and also photo-video galley are placed in this section.
- Supports - The state support measures are presented in this section. Support measures like Funding, Promotion, Human resources and other can be found in this section.
- Projects – The information about current and finished industrial projects are placed in this section.
- Industrial Zones – It can be found the information about special industrial zones of Azerbaijan in this section.
- Research- There are sectoral reports, market research and other information on various areas of industry in this section.
- Programs- The programs related to the development of the industry, and their implementation status can be tracked in this section.
- Legislation - decrees, orders and regulations related industry are collected in this section
The following modules have been integrated into the portal as well as:
- CV-bank - This section includes information (CVs) about the highly educated and skillfully human resources. Industrial companies can contact with highly qualified personnel by this module.
- E-catalogue - This section reflects information about the industrial enterprises which are operating in Azerbaijan, and their products, as well as contacts details.
- Information database- It can be found operational statistical data on the industry of country in this module.